The MFA looks at 3 specific items when you log in: Location (IP Address), Device (Computer, phone, tablet, etc), and Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc). If any of these three items has changed from the last time you registered, it will prompt you to register the MFA again for your own protection.
If you have not changed any of these 3 parameters but are still being prompted to register with each log in, you should check if any of these apply to you:
- Do you have a privacy setting on your web browser that clears your browsing history after each session? How to check your cookie settings
- Are you using IRB with a private browsing session (Incognito Mode)?
- Are you using a location or IP anonymizer to mask your location?
- Do you have software on your computer which routinely clears your cache and cookies?
- Has somebody else in your company used your ID since your last log in?